Everyone is on a different level.
The fact that I can’t make everyone happy has bugged me from the first piece of content I ever published and will always bug me.
I am not naive as I understand you will get haters if you choose to voice your opinion or thoughts. I know I have many and honestly it sucks because most people don’t even really know me as a person. They have never drank a beer with me, cried with me, prayed with me or even spent a special moment in the field with me. It’s the one part of this whole deal which sucks, because I think I am actually a nice guy.
A few things I want to clear up, before you watch or read anymore of my stuff :
- Hunting isn’t a sport, it’s part of my life.
- I like to scout and hunt big animals.
- I eat the meat of my game, except predators.
- My favorite part of hunting is the exploring, scouting and finding.
- #4 is why I love being a Guide, plus I get to meet people from all over the world.
- I like to travel & hunt new places on my own; without help. #4 is what drives me.
- I believe I am a damn good hunter, but I know I am not alone.
- I want to inspire people to hunt for their own reasons, not for industry or social standards.
- I am not rich or wealthy, by United States’ standards, although I do desire to be.
- I believe there is plenty of opportunity to go hunting and it’s all about what you value.